1796: Swan according to deed 172/84
1805: Swan according to deed 197/27
1817, May 30: Nathaniel Ladd to Enoch Foot (217/267). 44Rs of land starting at the northeast corner and running westerly along land of Thomas Elliot (12R14L) to land of Moses S. Moody, southerly by Moody 3R15L, easterly along land of Moody and William Poor 12R than northerly along Ladd land 3R15L. This is a mortgage.
1821: Ladd according to deed 234/66
1829, Mar 13: Daniel Swan to Benjamin Chase (251/279) Beginning at Stake or corner of Poyen land and Highway, then westerly by Poyen 12 R, then southerly partly by Ben Chase and partly by land of Enoch Foot 3R 15L, then easterly partly by land of E. Foot and partly by land of Nathaniel Cheney (late of Haverhill) 12R, north by highway 3R 15L.
1836 Hall owns as a heir of Ben Chase
1847, June 29: Daniel H. Hall to Mary Knowles (wife of Rufus K. Knowles) (591/28) Starting on corner of the heirs of Rufus K. Knowles then running westerly 12R, southerly 3R 15L by land of Hall and heirs of E. Foot, then running easterly partially by land of E. Foot and partially by land of Samuel C. Foot, then northerly by highway 3R 15L.
1859: Rufus K. Knowles dies. Probate #44710 dated June 28, 1859. One 1/2 undivided property on Steamboat Lane.
1863: Knowles according to deed 660/76
1864, March 9: Mary Knowles to Patrick Riley (1005/273) Starting on corner of the heirs of Rufus K. Knowles then running westerly 12R (198′), southerly 3R 15L (59′) by land of Hall and heirs of E. Foot, then running easterly partially by land of E. Foot and partially by land of Samuel C. Foot, then northerly by highway 3R 15L.
1878, Oct 4: James B. Riley, Phillip Riley, John Riley, Mary E. Clooney, and Alice Riley to O. F. Leary (1005/273) bounded by James O’neil (15 Wharf) 11R 6′, Hall, and South by Riley and Dolly Little. (mortgage, discharge: (1215/504). East by Road 7R15L Part of the land left to them by Patrick Riley. (Combination of 19A and 19B)